CAREER IN QSS
Join us to build a safer tomorrow for everyone!
Check out our job opportunities, and we look forward to receiving your application!
Business Development Executive
Overall job objectives:
- Assist the Head of Business Development to identify potential or key partners, networking and connect with them to establish business partnerships, collaborations, and long-term relationships to better the business growth of the organizations.
- Market Research: To identify and assess all domestic and overseas markets for new business opportunities within the target segments and demographic. Conduct intelligence gathering on customers and competitors, generating leads for possible sales, follow-up sales activity, formal proposal writing and business model design.
- Involving in evaluating new opportunities for a business and then realizing its full potential, using such tools as marketing, sales, information management and customer service for making use of this situation to help the company to rise.
- Sales: Oversee QSS’s overseas client accounts and work towards generating targeted revenue giving. Work on client relationship management and ensure a good relationship as QSS’s representative.
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s business strategies and meet objectives.
- Meet KPIs set by the organization for the Business Development department that is derived from annual planning and budgeting.
- Execute business development activities according to the department plan and budget.
- Gather, monitor, analyse, administer and share relevant market development and customer development information in the specific area, in cooperation with the commercial professionals in the region and by networking and relations management, in order to identify new opportunities for future business.
- Identify opportunities, initiate and develop business development proposals, investment plans and budgets, and participate in mergers and acquisitions, grass root projects, and expansion projects in order to achieve the agreed business development project objectives.
- Assist Business Development Manager in planning, managing project teams, monitoring progression (actions and budget) and realising business development projects, in line with the agreed quality, planning and budget, and in cooperation with company professionals, (potential) customers, partners and third parties.
- Build, coordinate and maintain close relationships with authorities, (potential) customers and partners and service providers, in order to ensure their support in the interest of a successful project realization.
- Prepare partner contracts; contribute to the negotiation and after management approval execution of the contract, in close cooperation with management, in order to have a clear understanding of the arrangements with the partner(s) in the business development process.
- Define services, enter into and manage contracts (performance, cost) with external professionals and or service providers, in line with internal guidelines (approval, procurement) and if needed in cooperation with division management, in order to ensure the external professional expertise or support to achieve business development objectives.
- Incorporate all necessary policies, procedures and systems in the business development project proposal and execution and make use of best practices for compliance and project success purposes.
- Execute and discharge all business development duties effectively and efficiently.
- Expand company branding product reach and profit revenues; assist to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
- Ensure new markets and new clients be identified and developed.
- Ensure that all business development communication documents are kept in order and documented properly.
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets given by the management.
- Diploma in Business Administration / Marketing.
- At least 3/4 years of business development experience, preferably with relevant experience in a similar industry.
- Preferably knowledge of industrial’s Safety Products.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good negotiation skills.
- A proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Good needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- Good presentation skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Travel is essential for this position.