DescriptionPolyvinyl Alcohol-Coated, Interlock Knit-Lined Specially designed to provide chemical protection against dangerous organic solvents
- Nearly inert to strong solvents, including aromatics, aliphatic, and chlorinated solvents – which quickly deteriorate natural rubber, neoprene and PVC gloves
- Cotton interlock liner adds strength to the glove and improves comfort levels
- Lasts 10-15 times longer than any other coated glove when handling many solvents
- Offers good resistance to snags, punctures, abrasions and cuts
- Length 14” Caution: do not use the gloves in water or water-based solutions.
15-554 Fully coated, 14”, interlock-liner