- Vertical Anchorage Line System on Rigid Cable Line Vertex.
- Conforming to the Norm EN353-1 this vertical fall arrest system is an integrated solution to arrest the fall of a user who has to constantly climb up & down a ladder.
- The unique feature of this system is a permanent installed stainless steel shock absorber at the top of the line which offers distinct advantages over the textile absorbers used in other lines in terms of UV degradation and resistance to harsh climatic conditions.
- The vertical anchorage line is made of stainless steel wire rope & is maintained in the rigid position by use of 2 mounting brackets-one at the top & one at the bottom.
- The stainless-steel rope grab is directly connected to the user without any additional lanyard.
- To maintain the rigidity and high tension in the anchorage line, a screw type mechanical tensioner is provided at the end of the anchorage line at the bottom, connecting it to the lower mounting bracket.