- Quick & easy to install, and is re-usable Suitable for upto 4 personnel
- Highly corrosion resistant Tensioner made of Aluminium & Stainless Steel
- The Lifeline made up of 16mm dia Kernmantle Rope, has a swivel brass connector at one end, which is connected to a rated anchor point with the help of a Steel Quarter Turn
- Locking Karabiner PN 113. The other end of the lifeline is connected with the help of a Karabiner PN 113, connected to the eye of the tensioner. The anchorage line is secured at the termination with the help of a stop-knot covered with a protective sleeve.
- The system has 4 Steel O-Rings (in PN 3001) to enable the user to easily attach the Lanyard of his Harness to the Lifeline using a Karabiner.
- Covers a span of 5m to 25m
- Conforms to EN 795:2012 Type C & TS 16415 Type C