- The cabinet is made of high-strength steel plate. The surface of the cabinet body is electrostatically sprayed with orange-stripe molding powder, which is easy to clean, scratch-resistant, impact-resistant and durable. Multi-layer fireproof gypsum board insulation is used in the cabinet compartment to achieve the purpose of fire prevention.
- In normal use, the semi-automatic door can be manually opened or closed; if a fire occurs, the temperature reaches 122°F (50°C), the built-in fuse connection system works, and the opening door will be automatically closed to protect the storage of items in the cabinet. The cabinet door has a damping screw to adjust the size of the door force of the switch.
- The baffle plate of ventilation holes automatically close at 158°F (70°C) in a fire environment. The ventilation system can be connected with an exhaust pipe or a circulating air filter.
- When fire occurs, the special heat-sensitive materials provided in the door joints and all joints will automatically expand and fill the gaps to ensure that the interior of the cabinet is sealed.
- Each door has a separate cylindrical lock to effectively prevent unauthorized use. The door is affixed with reflective warning labels in multiple languages. In the event of fire or power failure, it is very conspicuous under the flashlight.
- The detachable bottom leakage groove is equipped with guide plate on the three sides, which is used together with the perforated inserts to effectively catch the liquid overflowing from the shelf. The container is placed on the perforated inserts to avoid being soaked in the bottom leaking groove.
- It is configured 3 standard adjustable steel laminates, with an adjustable spacing of 32mm for each intervals, the load capacity of the laminate is 75KG. The turn-up height of the laminate is 30mm, which prevents the small container from accidentally slipping off.
- The bottom of the cabinet is provided with adjustable leveling feet, which can balance the cabinet even on uneven surfaces.
- It is equipped with electrostatic grounding conductive port to facilitate the connection of static grounding conductors.
- The safety cabinet complies with EN 14470-1 and complies with NFPA 30 and OSHA regulations. Among them, SE830450 passed TÜV independent fire test and obtained TÜV certification